Managing construction projects requires you to stay organized. Investing in CRM software such as AccuLynx can be a great first step towards seamlessly managing subcontractor correspondence, creating contracts, and organizing your sales and client data. In doing so, you’ll likely need to collect sensitive data from your customers and subcontractors—all of which need to be encrypted and protected. Given that 80% of companies have experienced at least one data breach, it’s crucial that you take the steps necessary to protect your confidential client data from cybercriminals.
Fortunately, you don’t need to hire an internal IT department or invest in on-site servers to protect your data. Abacus Private Cloud provides a simple solution for encrypting your AccuLynx software. You can do many of the same things with Private Cloud accounts that you can do with a traditional computer, including installing software and apps, uploading files and storing data. Instead of relying on basic antivirus software, however, your account will be protected by robust security features that allow you to securely run AccuLynx and store sensitive data in compliance with major data security standards. Private Cloud accomplishes this by using the following safeguards:
- International network of SSL-A rated servers
- Two-factor authentication
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Five layers of physical, server and data security
- Comprehensive SSAE-16 SOC-level server auditing
- Around-the-clock technical support from experienced AccuLynx hosting specialists
- Flexible, scalable hosting environment that can be tailored to meet GDPR, PIPEDA and similar standards
- HIPAA and ePHI-compliant encryption features
Using Abacus Private Cloud allows you to obtain industry-grade cybersecurity protections without needing to invest heavily in internal IT support teams and servers. Contact us today to learn how Abacus Private Cloud can help secure your AccuLynx software and data.