1. The Amicus Support Plan is a subscription plan sold for an initial one-year term, with annual renewals after that. Plans are active for 12 months from their purchase or renewal date.
2. Payment for the Amicus Support Plan must be made by credit card.
3. You must purchase a plan for an amount of users equal to the number of Amicus product licenses that you have registered. Firms purchasing two Amicus products (e.g. Amicus Attorney Premium and Amicus Premium Billing) must purchase support for both products if they purchase support at all.
4. While your Amicus Support Plan is active, you are entitled to call Amicus Technical Support and obtain technical support services and benefits, as more fully described in the text and FAQs at amicusattorney.com/amicus-support/.
5. Amicus Support Plans are only available for Amicus products that are supported, as listed on the AmicusAttorney.com web site – normally the current version plus the last two previous versions. Should your product become unsupported during the term of your Amicus Support Plan, the plan will continue to be honored until its next anniversary, after which you will need to upgrade to a supported product if you wish to continue having support.
6. At the end of the initial one-year term, and each term thereafter, the Amicus Support Plan subscription will automatically renew for a further one-year term, unless the version of Amicus that you are using is no longer supported. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Gavel & Gown Software in advance of the renewal date if you do not want the subscription to renew. You agree that if you do not provide such notification, you are authorizing Gavel & Gown Software to bill the annual fee for the renewal year to the credit card you used for your initial purchase. The credit card transaction for the annual fees for renewal years will be posted approximately 15 days prior to the anniversary date of your initial Amicus Support Plan purchase.
7. If your Amicus Support Plan lapses for non-payment by your renewal date, you will lose all benefits of the plan. 8. All use of Amicus software is governed by the terms and conditions of the Amicus Software License Agreement. 9. The terms of this plan are subject to change by Gavel & Gown Software Inc. from time to time with notice of the changes being limited to them being posted on www.amicusattorney.com.