The Abacus Beta Program allows clients to access beta versions of our services and products ahead of the general public, giving you a chance to try out our upcoming releases and provide feedback so we can continue to build and fine-tune our suite of services.
The Beta Program is easy to join and easy to leave. You can become a beta tester for any of our products, including AbacusLaw, Amicus Attorney, Abacus Private Cloud, Abacus Payment Exchange, and more.
This is your invitation to take an early look at new software and services from AbacusNext, and put them to the test.
To get started, fill out the form to sign up for the beta service(s) of your choice. If you are selected*, you will receive confirmation and further instructions, plus documentation, tips, and the ability to share your feedback.
- AbacusLaw offers fully integrated Case Management, Time, Billing and Accounting Solutions for small, medium and large sized firms in all practice areas and jurisdictions.
- Amicus Attorney is a legal practice management solution that integrates practice information into a single automated system for improved efficiency and profitability.
- Abacus Private Cloud is a fully managed and compliance ready virtual environment which hosts, manages, and supports a wide range of enterprise and client specific applications, all under a single virtual desktop with inherent backup and disaster recovery, and engineered for collaborative, ubiquitous, and secure access.
- Abacus Court Rules (ACR) seamlessly integrate into your case management software and provide automated court rules synced with an easy-to-use calendar that are continuously updated with Federal, state, and local rules.
- The Forms add-on for AbacusLaw produce accurate, signature-ready forms in minutes by auto-filling them with case information already in your database ranging from location, form type, and more.
- Abacus Practice Area Legal Solutions or PALS packages optimize the core features and functionality of AbacusLaw software right out of the box, providing customized features specific to your area of practice in addition to the standard module.
- Mobile Apps like Abacus Mobile give you easy access to your files, clients, phone calls, time entries, and notes. The time tracker lets you capture every billable moment from the expected meeting to the unexpected phone call, and everything in between.
- Amicus Online is a legal practice management cloud solution built with the highest security standards that gives you freedom to work the way you want to, offering access your practice 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.
- The Client Portal allows your clients to login and view their case information, including billing, statuses, and more.
- Abacus Payment Exchange (APX) is an easy-to-use platform that allows you to automate billing and invoicing. Seamless integration with both AbacusLaw and Amicus Attorney makes it easy to track your time, generate an invoice, and get paid within the same day.
- ResultsCRM is an award-winning CRM with the most complete out-of-box bi-directional integration with QuickBooks. Manage contacts, sales, process automation, service scheduling, projects, billing, and more all in one place.
- Infusionsoft AbacusLaw integration lets you sync your AbacusLaw data with the CRM + Marketing platform that is Infusionsoft.
*Due to demand, not all applications can be fulfilled.