All leading businesses and firms take the lead when it comes to tracking and managing their cash flows. Using the right tools to streamline invoice processing, ACH payments and billing can help your organization stay on top of this. In doing so, you’ll inevitably be working with and storing sensitive employee, client and vendor data. Cybercriminals are targeting business and firms in growing numbers, which is a major concern given that 75% of workers work remotely today while using unsecured device connections.
Abacus Private Cloud can help protect your Bill.com data and avoid the sanctions and fallout that could result from data breaches. With a Private Cloud account, your business can install and run Bill.com’s billing and accounting software in an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant virtual cloud hosting environment that you and your employees can access anytime, anywhere on any device. This will help you securely manage your business’s timesheets and billing on the go while enjoying industry-backed safeguards such as:
- SSL-A rated servers and device connections
- Dedicated IP addresses
- NIST-compliant information handling and data security procedures
- Geographically-redundant, SSAE-16 SOC 1, 2 and 3-rated data centers
- Scalable and customizable hosting infrastructure that can grow to meet your storage needs and your GDPR, PIPEDA, HITRUST and other compliance requirements.
- Automated software and server security updates
Our Bill.com cloud hosting team can also help securely migrate your data, ensure your account maintains 99.9999% uptime service levels, and conduct cybersecurity audits. Working with an experienced cloud hosting provider to address these technical tasks can help your organization save roughly $4,000 monthly when compared to on-site solutions. And that’s with software fees factored in!
Contact us to see how Abacus Private Cloud can protect your Bill.com data from cybercrime.