Concurrent with the imminent release of our latest update, AbacusLaw v23.24, and available immediately to Gold APC users, we’re proud to introduce our ground breaking mobile app for iOS and Android devices, AbacusLaw Mobile. With AbacusLaw Mobile you can view your case matter information and bill standard time tickets directly from your mobile device. Whether you’re out of the office or away from your computer, AbacusLaw Mobile brings you the convenience and freedom to access AbacusLaw from the palm of your hand, whenever and wherever you want.
Enjoy this webinar hosted by AbacusNext Chief Solutions Architect, Tomas Suros, who walks us through all of the new capabilities of the AbacusLaw Mobile App and what's new in AbacusLaw Version 23.24:
Besides the new mobile app, AbacusLaw v23.24 includes the following new features:
- Infusionsoft Sync: Kiss double entry goodbye. Import your Infusionsoft contacts or contacts with Won Opportunities directly into AbacusLaw. Once imported, any changes to these contacts in either program can be synced to the other.
- Folder View Added to Docs tab: In addition to the grid that currently displays in List View on the Name/Matter window’s Docs tab, you can now have the option to switch to Folder View and display your documents in folder tree grouped by document type. You can toggle back and forth between the views in real time.
- Preview Pane Added to Docs tab: Preview a document’s contents without opening it by selecting the document on the Name/Matter window’s Docs tab—a preview automatically of displays to the right of the document list in the new preview pane.
- New Filter Modes for Ethical Wall: Greater flexibility has been added to the Ethical Wall with the Filter Mode feature. You can select Mixed Mode to use a dynamic but slower-performing filter or FTS Mode to use a static but faster-performing filter.
- Nextiva TAPI Integration: Click-to-Call has been added for users of Nextiva phone systems. To activate, select Nextiva from the TAPI Dialer menu in the System Options window.
And, here is a sneak peek of some of the new AbacusLaw Accounting features coming in v23.24:
- Access to Scheduled Payments: Scheduled payments for a matter made in Abacus Accounting can now be viewed from within AbacusLaw. Note: access to scheduled payments from AbacusLaw is read-only.
- PaperCut Import: Import your printing and copying costs into Abacus Accounting via CSV files output from PaperCut.
- Show or Hide Client Name on Trust Checks: Users can now show or hide the client's name on trust checks. This can be done at the firm level (applicable to all trust checks) or on a check by check basis.
- Credit Card Transaction Enhancements: Using credit cards is now more efficient with new feature enhancements to credit card processing, including a “CC Charge Status” field to prevent double charging, a more detailed audit trail of deposits posted in a given batch, and an enhanced Trust Deposit Report.