At the end of every year comes a time for review, reflection and planning for the upcoming year. This is true for most people in their personal lives and is certainly the case when it comes to the lives of every business.
What kind of process does your small business go through at this time of year? Do you look at how you did for the year and wish you had done better? Do you have any goals that you did not reach? Do you dread coming to this time of year and face the reality that your business isn’t where you want it to be?
Let’s go through a process that will make a real difference in how you look at the upcoming year.
Attend this webinar and you will learn techniques and tips to plan the upcoming year and set your business up for a successful new year. Learn how to set goals that are more important to you as a person (for you and your team) and how you translate those goals into meaningful progress and growth for your small business.
Join us on Monday, December 15 at 2pm EDT
This Workshop Will Cover the Following:
- Next Year is 2015 (It Will Only Happen Once)
- The Purpose of Goals
- Written Plan
- Getting Started: What do you want to be?
- Financial Projections
- Monitoring Financial Performance
Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
- Learn new ways to set goals that are important to you.
- See how technology tools can help you see the future.
- Understand process of setting real business goals and achieving them.
- Learn what it takes to take your small business where you want it to go.
- Get motivated to make 2015 your best year yet.
This workshop is ideal for the following people:
- Small business owners & entrepreneurs.
- New business owners.
- People looking to start a business.
- Managers who want to motivate their departments to excel.
Materials Provided in Workshop:
All attendees will receive the following tools:
- Presentation slides.
- Sample income statement projections model in MS Excel format.
- Free copy of new ebook from Endorphin Advisors “Get More Sleep by Seeing the Financial Future of Your Business”
Workshop Leader: Erik Bunaes, President & Principal, Endorphin Advisors