When working with clients, you need to ensure that you’re using the right tools to ensure your optimally auditing payments and clearing checks. In doing so, you’ll inevitably need to collect sensitive banking data. Criminals love using this data to commit cybercrime, and are increasingly bullying law firms to steal this data. As the ABA stated, lawyers who fail to take reasonable and commensurate steps to protect this data could face sanctions or disbarment.
Abacus Private Cloud provides a simple, cost-effective solution to help you avoid this. With Private Cloud, you can run programs, install applications, and upload information onto an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant environment that you can access anywhere from any device. Not only does this setup accommodate modern workplace needs, but it also gives firms and businesses the option to run PositivePay with industry-vetted protections such as:
- NIST-compliant data security and information handling protocols
- SSAE-16 SOC 1-3-compliant international data centers
- 256-bit AES encryption
- SSL-A rated servers
- Flexible cloud framework that can adapt to your data needs without sacrificing security
- Customizable security settings that can be modified to meet GDPR, PIPEDA, FITARA, and similar standards
- Dedicated IP addresses for conserving server resources and protecting account activity
AbacusNext is a certified Intuit software partner, and can help you optimally run PositivePay in the cloud with programs such as QuickBooks. Our PositivePay hosting experts can also work with you to automate software updates, apply server security upgrades, and provide around-the-clock support for your hosting questions. In the process, you will save close to $4,000 monthly by abandoning on-site solutions in favor of working with virtual cloud providers.
Contact us today to see how Abacus Private Cloud can secure your PositivePay software and data.