Secure Your Clio Software and Data in Abacus Private Cloud
In order to grow your legal practice, you’ll need to invest in robust practice management tools that can automate your practice management and billing tasks. In doing so, however, you’ll likely need to collect sensitive, personally-identifiable information from your clients. In order to avoid potential ethics sanctions, however, you’ll need to invest in the right cybersecurity safeguards in place to protect your firm from a possible data breach.
Fortunately, you don’t need to invest a lot of money into on-site servers and IT employees to prevent this from happening. Abacus Private Cloud, our encrypted cloud hosting platform, can provide a cost-effective and scalable solution for this. You can use our Private Cloud accounts to install software and store data while taking advantage of top-grade security features designed to keep your Clio information secure from cybercriminals. Some of these industry-vetted features include:
- 256 AES encryption
- SSL-A-graded international server network that guarantees 99.999% uptime
- Dedicated IP addresses to ensure dedicated server and security resources
- Five layers of physical, server and data safeguards
- Two-factor authentication
- Secure data migration assistance from your home servers into the cloud.
- Customizable HIPAA and ePHI-compliant hosting environment that can be customized to meet data security standards such as such as GDPR, PIPEDA, HITRUST, SOX and more
All Private Cloud accounts also include complimentary, all-access IT support from our team of experienced Clio hosting experts. Our team will continuously monitor your account for uptime issues, software updates, and potential patching issues, and can help provide unlimited support to your specific cloud hosting questions. That way, you can focus on running your practice while we handle the nitty gritty technical details.
Contact our team of specialists today to learn how Abacus Private Cloud can help secure your Clio software and data.