Growing businesses need the right tools to manage their facilities and operations. Doing so will require your organization to store and work with sensitive trade secrets and data. Cybercriminals are targeting businesses for this data to commit cybercrimes, and attacked 80% of businesses last year. Businesses that haven’t adopted the right data security protections could face fines and sanctions under GDPR, PIPEDA, GLBA, SOX and similar regulations.
Moving your data into the cloud is one way you can protect your sensitive information while complying with data security standards. Abacus Private Cloud can help. With a Private Cloud account, you can install your Corrigo software, create files and store your sensitive business files—much as you would with a personal computer. However, you’ll be able to manage this software on an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant virtual cloud hosting environment that you can access anywhere from any device. This allows you to manage Corrigo on the go while enjoying these safeguards:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- NIST-compliant data security and information handling protocols
- Customizable hosting framework that adapts to your data storage needs while meeting domestic and international data security regulations
- SSAE-16, SOC 1, 2 and 3-rated international data centers
- SSL-A rated servers and device connections
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Automated software and security updates
- Five layers of physical, server and data security
In addition, our team of Corrigo cloud hosting experts can perform cybersecurity audits on your account, securely migrate your data, and answer your day-to-day hosting questions both day and night. Outsourcing these tasks to an experienced virtual cloud hosting provider can create roughly $4,000 monthly savings compared to on-site alternatives.
Contact us to see how Abacus Private Cloud can protect your Corrigo data.