As your firm guides new clients through the intake process, you’ll likely need to collect personally-identifiable data from your clients or exchange sensitive documents. Using encrypted storage and communications is crucial for ensuring that any documents you exchange or collect from clients are properly protected. Too many firms, however, rely on insecure file sharing software and storage to carry out common intake tasks. This only opens opportunities for hackers looking to manipulate their way into law firm servers.
Moving your software and client data into the cloud is the easiest way your firm can both avoid potential cybersecurity complications and stay compliant with industry-standard data security and professional ethics laws. Abacus Private Cloud’s ePHI and HIPAA-compliant virtual cloud hosting platform can help with this. With Abacus Private Cloud, your firm securely run your Needles software and store confidential client data in a hosting environment that uses the following top-tier safeguards:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- 9999% account uptime guarantee
- Flexible and scalable hosting environment that can be customized to meet GDPR, PIPEDA, and other data security requirements
- NIST-compliant data privacy and information governance protocols
- Geographically-redundant, SSAE-16 compliant international encrypted data centers
- 24/7 customer support from our experienced Needles virtual hosting support team
- Dedicated IP addresses that conserve server resources for your account
All of these features allow you to run your Needles software and store confidential client data in a secure environment that only you and other authorized collaborators can access anytime, anywhere. You’ll also be saving significantly on IT maintenance costs at the same time. In fact, companies that have moved to private cloud hosting have saved $3,966 per month on average.
Contact us today to learn more about how Abacus Private Cloud can help ensure that you’re securely storing your Needles data.