Market leadership at your side
AbacusNext is the leading software and technology provider for legal, accounting, and compliance-focused professionals, offering a complete suite of practice management and document automation solutions. For 36 years, we’ve empowered our customers to grow their businesses, better serve their clients, and operate at peak efficiency—all within a secure, cloud-enabled ecosystem.
As an independent software vendor (ISV), cloud provider, and managed service provider, we have the flexibility to meet any customer need and deployment requirement—including private cloud hosting, SaaS, or software installed locally on-site or in a third-party cloud.
Why Partner with AbacusNext?
Be a true consultant for your customers and grow your profits. Solve customer challenges, expand into new markets, while growing your revenue with AbacusNext. Leverage our innovative software and technologies with the flexibility of deployments to align with your business and your customers’ requirements.
Legal & Accounting Practice Management
Empower your legal practice with technology built by lawyers for lawyers. Flexible, tailored and powerful legal case & practice management systems with workflow automation, operational efficiency, and profitability as drivers to your success.
Reduce compliance risk and save time. Revolutionize your document workflows and streamline operations with HotDocs Advance for all your document assembly, document automation, and document generation needs.
AbacusNext Partner Types
A consultant is a professional who is an expert in their area and can recommend AbacusNext software.
The referral partner is a professional consultant, existing customer, or sales professional who can refer new customers and earn referral commission.
An SI specializes in bringing together industry expertise and technology to provide a business solution. The SI manages the sales cycles and ongoing sales relationship with clients and earns referral commission.
Strategic Partnerships are custom programs designed to align with the specific requirements of SaaS providers, publishers, ISV’s, OEM’s, distributors, masters, technology companies, etc.
What You Get with the AbacusNext Partner Program
- Lucrative Compensation Plans
- Quick onboarding
- Dedicated Channel Manager
- No Channel Conflict: Partners and direct sales work together
- Sales product certifications
- No fees – for the program or certification training
- Sales engineers as technical resource for advanced product demos, technical assessments, and sales support
- Self-service Partner Portal
- Listing on AbacusNext Website
- Sale kits with marketing assets and market resources
- Strategic Marketing Plan
- Deal Registration and protection
- Each Opportunity is assigned a sales rep as your personal sales resource
- Switch between partner plans for specific customer requirements
- Not for Resale Software
- SaaS demo accounts
- Technical Training
- Technical Training resources (partner & customer)
- Technology and training webcasts
- Direct customer support for your clients
- Sales Engineering
- Monthly reporting
- Technical Certifications are available but not required
Hear from current partners
Partner 360 — Esqwired