All businesses that are on top of their game are also on top of their budgets. Tools such as Planguru can be invaluable for developing accurate budget forecasts and creating profit-boosting strategies. In the process, you’ll be collecting and working with sensitive business and client financial data—especially if you’re using these programs in conjunction with accounting software. Businesses that fail to adopt the right data security safeguards to protect this data could face fines and sanctions under GDPR, PIPEDA, HIPAA and other regulations.
Abacus Private Cloud can help you safely store this data and avoid potential sanctions. Our virtual cloud hosting platform is configured to host your Planguru software and sensitive financial data in an encrypted ePHI and HIPAA-compliant environment that you can access anywhere from any device. This allows you to safely run Planguru both inside and outside the office while enjoying the following industry-vetted protections:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- NIST-compliant data security and information handling protocols
- SSL-A rated servers and encrypted device connections
- Five layers of data, server and physical security
- Geographically-redundant, SSAE-16 SOC 1, 2 and 3-compliant data centers
- Customizable hosting infrastructure that can meet your storage needs while satisfying GLBA, SOX, HITRUST and similar standards
- Dedicated IP addresses
- 9999% guaranteed account uptime
As an Intuit-certified hosting provider, AbacusNext has the experienced hosting team in place to integrate your Planguru software with QuickBooks in the cloud. We can also conduct cybersecurity audits, automate software and server security updates, and provide around-the-clock support for your hosting questions. Working with our experienced in-house IT team will help you save roughly $4,000 monthly over on-site alternatives.
Contact our Corrigo hosting specialists today to see how Abacus Private Cloud can protect your data.