It’s normal to worry about earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, extreme cold and other natural disasters wiping out your data and destroying your physical infrastructure. While it’s important to plan for these catastrophic events, it’s equally, if not more important, to plan for malicious attacks, viruses, human error or burst pipes that can cause costly downtime and tarnish your reputation.
We know that your case and client data is not only essential, but irreplaceable. If you can’t access your case files for a period of time, or if they’re destroyed, your practice is at serious risk. In fact, 80% of businesses affected by a disaster close within 18 months if they don’t have a business continuity plan in place.
Abacus Private Cloud offers fully integrated backup and disaster recovery in addition to custom business continuity solutions that address both catastrophic and clinical events to protect your firm’s confidential and irreplaceable case and client data from the unpredictable.
A disaster recovery solution ensures that:
- Your Practice stays up and running
- Your confidential case and client data can be accessed from anywhere at anytime
- Your information can be recovered in the event of a data loss or hardware damage
Benefits of Abacus Private Cloud:
- Geographically redundant locations
- Instant scalability
- Load balancing
- Active failover configurations
- Traffic management
Our Legal Technology Experts will assess your current situation, design a custom tailored solution and then deploy, test and manage it for you so you can focus on what you do best: Practicing Law!
- Assess current disaster recovery plan and needs
- Design a disaster recovery plan based on your defined goals
- Deploy your disaster recovery plan
- Test your disaster recovery plan
- Manage your plan and data
The end result? Critical infrastructure is ready to future-proof your law firm.