More and more, legal professionals are turning to private cloud solutions for cost savings and efficiency gains. According to the 2014 ABA Legal Technology Survey Report, over 30% of legal professionals report using cloud-based software and services, up from just 21% in 2012.
The cloud offers a variety of advantages to law firms, including:
- Low upfront costs
- Easily mobile accessibility
- Built-in disaster recovery
- Flexible and scalable
But not all clouds are created equal. Browse the resources below to learn what type of cloud is right for your firm.
- Private Cloud Security for Today's Virtual Law Office
- A Case for the Cloud
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Lawyers Make When Choosing a Cloud Service Provider
- Top 5 Cloud Computing Myths vs. Facts