Any successful firm or business must be using the right tools to manage and store your customer and client data. In doing so, you’ll likely be storing sensitive, personally-identifiable client and employee information. Unfortunately, cybercriminals are increasingly pilfering social sensitive client data from firms and businesses by taking advantage of their outdated, weak data security safeguards. It’s no wonder why 80% of businesses have experienced at least one data breach.
Abacus Private Cloud can help your business avoid reputation-killing data breaches that could facilitate identity theft, fraud, and other types of illicit activity. Our Private Cloud accounts are similar to computers in that they can be used to run software and store data. However, instead of relying on consumer-grade anti-virus software, your account and data will be protected by the following commercial-grade safeguards:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Two-factor authentication
- Five layers of server, data and physical security
- International network of SSL-A rated servers that are designed to guarantee 99.9999% uptime
- Dedicated IP addresses designed to conserve server resources for your account
- Encrypted platform connections that allow you and authorized collaborators to access QCube anytime, anywhere on any device
- Around-the-clock support from our experience QCube hosting team to manage secure migrations and monitor your account for software updates, patches and more.
Using managed virtual cloud hosting instead of on-site servers will allow you to safely and securely run your QCube software in a manner that satisfies professional, domestic and international data security standards. Outsourcing your hosting and IT needs to experienced virtual cloud hosting professionals will also save your organization over $3,000 per month when compared to on-site solutions and staff.
Contact us today to see how Abacus Private Cloud can help protect your QCube software and data.