AbacusLaw Encryption for Safeguarding Sensitive Data
Many of today’s privacy mandates require protecting data at rest, and the database is an obvious place where data accumulates and is potentially accessible to business systems and users. Database encryption is the most secure form of protection - it goes further than storage level encryption and avoids any changes in the application layer.
With Abacus' data encryption security solutions, you can gain the capabilities you need to encrypt and secure sensitive data, while avoiding the challenges traditionally found in database encryption.
Manage, share, and protect sensitive or confidential data easier than ever before.
Key Benefits and Features
- Protect your data completely with 256-bit AES
- Clients can enter data from any computer or device
- Ensures regulatory IT compliance on data protection
- Stores your data securely, from any device
- No additional training for law firm staff
Acceptable Operating Systems Include
- Windows (versions 10, 8, 7), Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 - 2012
- Your server must have a 64-bit operating system for encryption to work
Questions? For more information please contact Abacus at 1-800-726-3339.