Translate Information into Insights.
Both AbacusLaw and Amicus Attorney come with over 100 standard reports, allowing you to take control of all of your data.
Flexible and powerful reports show you summaries of what is happening. Here are some of our favorites:
- Malpractice Alert Report: Details any matters that have no future activities calendared
- Operator Audit Report: Reviews all records that have been added or changed by any user
- Productivity Reports: Analyze your firm’s productivity, attorney time and case types
- Time, Billing and Accounting Reports: Analyze your billable time and financial information for your matters
- Matter Profit/Loss Report: Quickly see a summary of all revenues, costs and expenses for a matter incurred during a specific time period.
- Other Reports: Cases by month, cases by attorney, active cases, closed cases, calendar reports, and more
Our reports are designed specifically to help you make better tactical and strategic decisions on how to manage and grow your practice.
Easily create your own custom reports, or work with Professional Services to develop a personalized library of reports relevant to your cases and your firm.
Amicus Attorney Billing Reports
Amicus Attorney Billing does a lot more than help you get the bills out. As it handles your client financial transactions, it accumulates significant information about what is happening in your practice. Amicus translates this information into insight. Flexible and powerful reports show you summaries of what is happening.
Reports include the type of information you need to run your firm on a day-to-day basis such as Accounts Receivable, Work in Progress, Payments, Trust Activity and more.
You can also track productivity and profitability by staff, client or file type to identify opportunities and areas of concern so you can make informed decisions. Reports can be edited to suit your firm’s needs or you can build your own custom reports.
Since Amicus is built for lawyers it contains reports designed specifically for law firms that will help you make better tactical and strategic decisions on how to manage and grow your practice.
Custom Billing Reports
Custom reports tailored to your firm’s needs give you insight into the information that matters to you and your firm. Reports can be prepared for printing, viewing on screen, use in excel, email and for sharing with clients. Contact us at 858-795-1788 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.