Easily track business relationships, emails and activities with ResultsCRM integration with Outlook
Use the ResultsCRM QuickAdd button within the Microsoft Outlook to add contacts, activities and email conversations into ResultsCRM.
- Bi-directional integration: It does not matter if contact or calendar information is updated in ResultsCRM or in Outlook – the information stays in sync, making sure everyone has the right information to work with at all times.
- Visibility to important emails and attachments: All important emails, including their attachments, can be neatly filed under each contact’s email history so that the everyone can see (and remember) the conversation history.
- Standardize office communication: The Outlook CRM integration will even help you standardize office communication when you create, customize and send form letters and correspondence from ResultsCRM.
Do more with ResultsCRM and Outlook
- Access information on the go. Update records whenever the need arises and in either system.
- Keep company calendars up to date. With a single-click, employees will be able to quickly update their company calendar.
- No more switching back and forth between applications! Centralize contact information, employee calendars and important emails in one database.
- Eliminate double data entry. Update contact information or calendar entries in either system and never do it again.
- Automatically update customers, vendors and prospects. Always have the most up-to-date changes of your contact’s information in Outlook & ResultsCRM.