Bi-directional CRM integration with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online
It doesn’t matter if information is added or updated in QuickBooks or ResultsCRM; the powerful integration allows users to work within the software they need to get the job done. With a click of a single button, both systems sync with the latest information. AbacusNext is an approved Intuit Partner, and the ResultsCRM QuickBooks Integration has been tested and approved by Intuit for all of the latest versions of QuickBooks:
The ResultsCRM QuickBooks Integration works with Desktop (Pro, Premier and Enterprise) version of QuickBooks. Our integration supports the U.S., Canadian and the U.K. versions of QB Desktop.
The ResultsCRM QuickBooks Integration works bi-directionally with QuickBooks Enterprise.
ResultsCRM bidirectional integration works with QuickBooks Online (US and Global) as well.
- Automatically update both systems
ResultsCRM and QuickBooks integrate so that both systems are automatically updated with the latest information from customers, jobs, vendors and employees; products, estimates and orders; jobs and projects, invoices, payments and even purchase orders.
- Save time and stop entering data twice
It doesn’t matter if information is added or updated in QuickBooks or ResultsCRM; work within the software they need to get the job done. ResultsCRM for QuickBooks will improve the accuracy of financial data and eliminate double entry to save time and reduce errors. Quotes are transferred to sales orders which are converted to invoices – all with the simplicity of a single click.
Do more with ResultsCRM and QuickBooks
- Quickly respond to client questions or concerns. Easily reference the order status, purchase order history, payment information, invoice balances and more.
- Work within the application of choice. Contact information, employee calendars, important emails, important documents, order history, payment history, and the sales pipeline will all be centralized in one database
- Quickly identify up-sell opportunities. Review complete order history of each account in ResultsCRM.
- Assure accuracy by automating the pipeline to invoice creation. With a click of a button, quotes can be converted into sales orders and sales orders into invoices, ensuring no details are missed.
- Eliminate double data entry. It shouldn’t matter if information is updated in Outlook, QuickBooks or a CRM application; contact information, calendar entries, sales orders and invoices should only need to be entered once.
- Improve information accuracy. Ensure that contact information is always up-to-date and that invoices and purchase orders will always be mailed to the correct address.