Boost productivity when you clock in or out in either app.
- Seamless timesheets updates. Clock in or out, see who’s working, or notify staff.
- See who is working and on what project. ResultsCRM users who are scheduling services and/or project resources will be able to automatically see who is working and on which project.
- Keep timesheet content accurate for client-billing. Field Service technicians and mobile users will be able to automatically clock-in/out of each work order and capture before-and-after pictures and signature making the updating of their timesheets a seamless part of their work.
- 3-in-1 Business Management, Accounting & Time Tracking tool. Time tracked in TSheets will be sent in real-time to QuickBooks for simple payroll approval and processing and client billing. When this is combined with the ResultsCRM QuickBooks integration, users get a powerful 3-in-1 tool which eliminates double data entry and provides users access to key data, no matter where they are or which application they are using.
Do more with Tsheets and ResultsCRM
- Boost productivity by clocking in and out using the application and device of choice.
- Introduce a Seamless Workflow for Field Service Technicians. Technicians can clock in/out of each service order and capture signatures and before-and-after pictures within the same app.
- See who’s working when scheduling services. Assign activities or services based on who is working and their physical location.
- No more switching back and forth between applications! Centralize contact information and employee timesheets in one database. Automatically update customers, vendors and prospects.
- Eliminate duplicate data entry! Update timesheets in TSheets or ResultsCRM and synchronize that information with QuickBooks.
- Send or schedule messages and notifications to all selected users.