Create professional diagrams quickly, and bring diagrams to life with data linking.
- Quickly get started with Visio process mapping software with select pre-crafted starter diagrams and logical tips and tricks. Visio updates templates and thousands of shapes that meet industry standards including its Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance, so your team members always up to date with your standards.
- Use smart shapes and leverage new themes and effects to customize and complete professional-looking diagrams faster.
- Connect data to the visualization of anything: from your IT network, manufacturing plant, or to complex business processes to grasp overall performance in one glance. Visio business process modeling can be linked to multiple data sources including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint Lists.
- Use process management diagram tools such as data graphics, colors, and text to simplify and enhance the visualization of complex information. Take advantage of the new one-step connectivity with Excel tables and swap data graphics to your preference with one click.
- Share your workflow chart, timeline, process maps, organizational structure, IT architecture, or floor plan across your business through a browser with Visio Services in Office 365 or SharePoint. As your underlying data refreshes, your diagrams is refreshed in the browser so no one misses a step.
- Work together on the same diagram at the same time and easily see reviewers' comments—in both Visio and Visio Services.
- Secure diagrams with Information Rights Management (IRM), data loss protection (DLP) and multi-factor authentication to help processes improve.