Sophos Endpoint Next-Gen Protection
Get Protection from Web & App Exploits, Dangerous URLs, and Malicious CodeGet Started
Ransomware is on the rise, and is quickly becoming the number one malware attack affecting companies big and small. Once infected, it encrypts your data and holds them hostage into a ransom is paid, causing massive disruption to business productivity. But that's just one threat - let's not forget about hackers, malware, pharming, phishing, insider sabotage, and the myriad of other challenges facing us today.
But Sophos Endpoint prevents malicious spontaneous encryption of data by ransomware and the myriad of other threats out there. By taking a new approach to protection, Sophos is able to block the threat by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques, behaviors, and calling cards used in almost every attack.
Stop malware and protect your computer from viruses with Endpoint Antivirus and Anti-Malware
The fully managed, trusted enterprise solution provides you with effective protection that blocks threats, not productivity so you'll prevent data loss and reduce your risks while keeping your users productive.
- Reduce vulnerability: Keep your employees safe from threats on the web with malicious and inappropriate website filtering and built-in malware scanning
- Fully managed: Our legal technology experts will manage your system, ensuring adherence to central policies, routine scans, automatic system upgrades more
- Speed and efficiency: Fast scanning and resource efficiency delivers effective protection with less impact on your employees
- Maintain control: Scheduled reports gives everyone the information they need, when they need it
- Protect all devices: Available for Windows-based desktops, laptops and servers
- Lightning speed: Sophos is a leader in the latest AV-Comparatives test with one of the lowest system impact scores