Choosing the best antivirus & anti-malware security application can be easily overwhelming.
Ransomware is on the rise, and is quickly becoming the number one malware attack affecting companies big and small. Once infected, it encrypts your data and holds them hostage into a ransom is paid, causing massive disruption to business productivity. But that's just one threat - let's not forget about hackers, malware, pharming, phishing, insider sabotage, and the myriad of other challenges facing us today.
The network security market is vast and fractured. After a long evaluation process, we chose to partner with Sophos for its incredible Unified Threat Management (UTM) and endpoint security solutions. Minimizing threats and protecting data is what's most important — we chose Sophos because it offers the best detection and protection from malware and internet threats on the cybersecurity market, and includes user-friendly, comprehensive features and a simple UX, making it the best choice.
Since there are so many options out there, we created an anti-virus security buyers guide to help guide your decision, and ultimately help you understand why we chose Sophos to protect our internet systems and desktops, as well as our clients:
|Sophos||Intel Security (McAfee)||Kaspersky Lab||Symantec||Trend Micro|
|Cloud-based management (SaaS)|
|Data Loss Prevention (DLP)|
|Category-based web filtering|
|Malicious traffic detection|
|Active Directory sync||Import Only|
|Synchronized security (Endpoint + Network)||Add-on|
Stop malware and protect your computer from viruses with Sophos Endpoint Antivirus and Anti-Malware
Sophos Endpoint prevents malicious spontaneous encryption of data by ransomware and the myriad of other threats out there. By taking a new approach to protection, Sophos is able to block the threat by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques, behaviors, and calling cards used in almost every attack.
The fully managed, trusted enterprise solution provides you with effective protection that blocks threats, not productivity so you'll prevent data loss and reduce your risks while keeping your users productive.
- Reduce vulnerability: Keep your employees safe from threats on the web with malicious and inappropriate website filtering and built-in malware scanning
- Fully managed: Our legal technology experts will manage your system, ensuring adherence to central policies, routine scans, automatic system upgrades more
- Speed and efficiency: Fast scanning and resource efficiency delivers effective protection with less impact on your employees
- Maintain control: Scheduled reports gives everyone the information they need, when they need it
- Protect all devices: Available for Windows-based desktops, laptops and servers
- Lightning speed: Sophos is a leader in the latest AV-Comparatives test with one of the lowest system impact scores