Any successful business or firm must have the right tools in place to manage business expenses. In doing so, you’ll inevitably need to collect, store and work with personally-identifiable data belonging to your employees and customers. Cybercriminals are increasingly targeting businesses and firms of all sizes for this data, including 80% of businesses last year. Unfortunately, businesses that fail to take reasonable and commensurate steps to protect this data could be forced to disclose data breaches and face sanctions.
Cloud-based programs such as Tallie can help you avoid common desktop software vulnerability, but you still need a secure place to host them. That’s where Abacus Private Cloud can help. Our hosting platform allows you to install Tallie and store your sensitive files in an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant cloud hosting environment that you can access anywhere from any device. This allows you to securely manage your business expenses on the go while enjoying safeguards such as:
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Two-factor authentication
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Scalable and customizable hosting platform that can adapt to your storage needs while complying with GDPR, PIPEDA, SOX, GLBA and similar standards
- NIST-compliant data security and information handling procedures
- SSL-A rated servers and device connections
- SSAE-16 SOC 1, 2 and 3-compliant international data centers that ensure 99.9999% uptime
- Regular cybersecurity audits
In addition, our team of Tallie hosting specialists can help ensure that your software runs optimally in the cloud and integrates with popular accounting platforms such as QuickBooks. Our specialists can also address other highly-technical tasks such as automating software updates and applying security upgrades in addition to answering your day-to-day hosting questions.
Contact us to see how Abacus Private Cloud can help encrypt your Tallie software and data.