Lacerte cloud hosting in Abacus Private Cloud empowers your practice.
Our virtual server solutions have earned more industry awards over the past 5 years than all other cloud hosting providers. Let us handle your IT, maintenance, automatic backups, and updates. Stop worrying about the back end so you can focus on the important parts. Move your practice to the cloud today!
- Full Functionality, Same Look and FeelEnjoy all of the advantages and functionality of a fully supported desktop solution in a virtual cloud environment. No more creating copies or sending routine files back and forth, work in real time.
- Multi-user Access and CollaborationMulti-user capabilities allow immediate access to a full desktop and specific Quickbook files. Remote access allows users and clients to work in the same files at the same time with total confidence.
- Stop Wasting TimeNever wonder if you’re working on the correct version of a document. No inconvenience of visiting a client’s office or using an outdated service to remotely access another computer.
Lock Your Lacerte® Data Away From Hackers With Abacus Private Cloud
Handling complex tax returns shouldn’t come with complications. Today’s cybercrime-ridden world, however, is making this goal harder to attain. Cybercriminals now view firms and businesses as easily-accessible, one-stop shops for stealing sensitive corporate data. It’s why ransomware attacks on firms and businesses are up 300% since 2015.
Moving your Lacerte® software and confidential client accounting data onto the cloud is one way you can immediately mitigate potential data breach risks. AbacusNext can help you securely run and store your Intuit® Lacerte® accounting software and data with our cloud based software hosting platform, Abacus Private Cloud. Abacus Private Cloud hosting acts very much like a virtual desktop, except it’s powered and secured by nine 256-bit AES encrypted, SSL-A rated global data centers instead of a run-of-the-mill malware scanner. This means that you and your clients can upload and download tax forms, manage e-filings, generate reports, and manage other confidential financial data in a way that keeps them from being intercepted by cybercriminals. Unlike desktop-installed software, you can access Lacerte® on your Private Cloud account anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- GDPRThe General Data Protective Regulation or GDPR is a set of rules that will govern the way companies handle personally-identifiable information and other sensitive data belonging to citizens of European Union (EU) member states starting in May 2018.
- GLBAThe Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act or GLBA requires companies significantly involved in financial activities to share their data privacy practices and use safeguards to prevent any sensitive personal information they collect from customers from being compromised or improperly sold for profit.
- PCI DSSThe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard governs what security safeguards merchants and service providers must use to collect and store customers’ credit and debit card information when processing transactions.
Intuit® is also one of AbacusNext’s technology partners, and all Private Cloud accounts are compatible with Lacerte® software add-ons and other popular Intuit® accounting and business management programs, including QuickBooks. Our team of Intuit® hosting specialists will also install updates and provide around-the-clock support for your Lacerte® software and hosting needs at no additional charge.
Contact our Lacerte® support specialists today to learn how Abacus Private Cloud can help secure your Intuit® Lacerte® accounting data.