The Newly Released Abacus ERISA Streamlines Retirement, Life Insurance and Disability Claims as Well as Excess Fee Matters.
Share this article
San Diego, CA – May 1, 2013 – With the release of Abacus ERISA, attorneys in this practice area can now properly handle claims from start to finish. With all information organized in once central location you can provide your clients with your advice to bring them greater peace of mind at a difficult time.
If you use software that isn’t designed for the way you practice law, you risk losing important information and having deadlines fall through the cracks.Only Abacus ERISA seamlessly configures to your unique needs for every case.
Abacus ERISA comes pre-configured to help streamline your cases with features including:
- Keep all case details properly organized with 4 pre-configured case screens for retirement claims, life insurance claims, disability claims and excessive fee matters. These screens store and present the information you need for the type of case you’re working on.
- Start new cases quickly and accurately with 6 ERISA intake forms. Once you’ve entered client and case details AbacusLaw sets up your case file and correctly establishes case workflow by scheduling upcoming deadlines and assigning tasks.
- Quickly and accurately draft documents with the help of 20 sample ERISA documents. Use Word, WordPerfect and PDF templates to generate your ERISA documents quickly, easily and accurately using information already in your database. Sample documents include answer to complaint, answer to appeal, designation of counsel, request for employee record and request to reopen claim process.
- Never miss a deadline with help from 10 calendar rules including pre-service disability claims, post-service disability claims, employee plan information rights and 1-6 year statute of limitations. Use our rules out-of-the-box or create your own as your practice dictates.
- Stay on top of all cases with over 100 standard reports including case status, calendar print outs, cases by attorney, open cases and closed cases reports.