Maximize your firm’s performance and
reduce your vulnerability
When the average cost of a data breach is $3.9 million
you cannot afford to remain unprotected.
AbacusNext purpose-built, cloud-based solutions for legal and accounting firms are designed to accelerate business transformation.
Our vision is enabling professionals around the world to securely run their business from the cloud.
Cloud Hosting Overview
Enhance Security & Compliance
- Exceed the most stringent security and compliance requirements
- Individual encryption keys and role-based authentication mitigate the risk of data theft
- Protected with AI-based endpoint cybersecurity that proactively defends against cyber attacks
- Eliminate any single point of data failure with multiple disaster-proof backups
- Each customer’s system health is monitored 24/7
- Daily system snapshots offer quick network, workstation, and file recovery
- Optimize remote work readiness by design
- Preserve business continuity with high availability, task status dashboards and batch re-assignments
- Automate workflow best practices which enhance productivity metrics
- Maximize efficiency with unified document creation and real time editing with version control
- Secure cloud collaboration spaces for information exchanges internally and with your clients
- Reduce costs associated with buying and maintaining IT hardware and software
- Balance authentication controls with user-friendly access from any device
- Minimize onboarding effort as virtualization means you’re already familiar with the applications
- Modernize your legacy infrastructure into an evolving AbacusNext managed
of companies have been targeted or hacked
saved in average move from in-house IT
of employees work outside the office
Practice Management Cloud
AbacusNext offers purpose built connection options, which deliver tailored solutions to meet customers’ needs.
Get anywhere, anytime access with a fully managed private cloud virtual desktop solution for increased mobility, security, reliability, and control.
- Military Grade Security
- Compliance – Soc 2 / Type 2
- Desktop Client or Web browser connection
- 3k+ supported applications
Run the apps that run your business from a dynamic web browser environment and save on IT costs. Core Cloud brings a cost-efficient way to manage your essential applications in the cloud, control data access, and enable remote work.
- Browser access to Full Featured Software
- Individual applications
- High availability & Scalable
- Secure data storage
Software as a Service
Manage your firm from right from your browser with the latest cloud-based practice management software.
- Browser based Software
- AbacusNext Applications and Services
- Integrations and Automation
- Mobile Connectivity
Try Amicus Cloud for Law Firms
“I absolutely recommend Abacus Private Cloud. We had a server that was ready to fall apart. We decided to move forward with adopting the solution where I knew we would be backed up multiple times a day, and I wouldn’t have to worry about my data. Any customer information, I can access from my cell phone, I can access from my laptop. Its Peace of Mind knowing that its there and it will always be there.”
– Clark Caines, CEO, Industry Maintenance Supply
Cloud Technology Insights
Working remote: How to navigate your new normal
We’ve compiled a list of helpful tools to help you and your firm navigate what may be a new way of working.
The Power of Private Cloud
9 out of 10 companies have some part of their applications or infrastructure in cloud storage services or web-based software…
Anatomy of a Ransomware Attack
Only 8.4% of attorneys in a recent survey named cybersecurity as a top concern, but ransomware attacks have risen…