Effective business intelligence reporting and tracking is key for any successful business to do. This process, however, often involves collecting and storing sensitive client information and confidential business performance data. With ransomware attacks up 300% from last year, your business’s consumer-grade antivirus software and local servers may not be enough to prevent cybercriminals searching for useful data to conduct identity theft, insider trading, or other egregious crimes.
Moving your software and data onto a monitored, secure cloud hosting environment can help you avoid this compromising situation. Our encrypted cloud-hosting platform, Abacus Private Cloud, allows you to run SAP Crystal Reports and store your proprietary business data in a hacker-proof environment. Some of the security features that make Abacus Private Cloud stand out in this respect include:
- 256-bit AES encryption. Protects your account with top-flight encryption protocol that requires hackers to wade through 2^256 possible private key combinations to crack it.
- SSL-A rated data centers. Allows for secure transmission of data from your hosting account to your authorized devices while guaranteeing 99.9999% uptime.
- SOC-level Auditing. Ensures your account is checked using top-tier auditing protocols to ensure your account is immune to new types of cybercrime.
- Customizable Compliance Framework. Allows you to customize your account settings to comply with GDPR, SOX, PIPEDA, HITRUST and other common data security standards.
- All-Device Access. Ensures encrypted all-around access across devices to the various officers, employees, and cloud accountant collaborators you work with.
- 24/7 Account Monitoring. Ensures that your Private Cloud account is being monitored by SAP software hosting specialists who can install updates, fix bugs, and address your other hosting concerns.
Contact us today to see how Abacus Private Cloud can help secure your SAP Crystal Reports software and data.