Whether you’re tracking office supplies or taking stock of product inventory, it’s important to be using the right software to streamline inventory management. In the process, however, you’ll also need to properly secure your confidential firm and company and vendor data—especially when working simultaneously with desktop-based accounting programs. Cybercriminals are increasingly pilfering this data from companies, law firms and businesses to commit cybercrime. In fact, 80% of companies experienced data breaches last year.
Fortunately, you don’t need to be a cybersecurity expert to fulfill your ethical obligations to safeguard client data. Abacus Private Cloud can help with this by providing an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant hosting environment for you to install and securely run your Fishbowl and QuickBooks software. This allows you to accurately track your business’s inventory needs while enjoying comprehensive safeguards such as:
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Five layers of physical, server and data security safeguards
- NIST-compliant information handling and data security protocols
- International network of geographically-redundant, SSL-A rated data centers
- Dedicated IP addresses designed to conserve server resources for your account
- Scalable plans that can adapt to your expanding data storage needs
- Customizable hosting environment that can meet GDPR, FITARA, SOX, PIPEDA and other security standards
As an Intuit-certified hosting partner, Abacus Next has the hosting support required to ensure that your Fishbowl and QuickBooks software are fully-optimized to run efficiently and securely. Our Fishbowl virtual cloud hosting experts can also assist with securely migrating your data in ways that mitigate any impact on your day-to-day operations, and can also automate software updates, apply server patches and address your day-to-day hosting needs 24/7.
Contact us to see how Abacus Private Cloud can help safeguard your Fishbowl software and data.