As you grow your practice, you need to have the tools necessary to help automate your practice, reduce malpractice liability and track your billable hours. In doing so, you’ll likely need to collect sensitive client data. Cybercriminals are increasingly targeting law firms for this data to commit various forms of cybercrime. Lawyers who fail to take reasonable and commensurate steps to protect client data could face sanctions and disbarment.
Abacus Private Cloud offers a simple, cost-efficient solution that can help you avoid this. With Private Cloud, you can run Time Matters securely on an industry-vetted ePHI and HIPAA-compliant hosting platform. This allows you to access your Time Matters data with Private Cloud anytime, anywhere on device. This allows you to meet both modern workplace needs and your professional data security expectations through industry-vetted safeguards such as:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Five layers of physical, server and data security
- Customizable security settings that can be tailored to meet GDPR, PIPEDA, GLBA and other common security standards
- Scalable hosting environment that adapts to your data needs
- NIST-compliant information handling and data security protocols
- SSL-A rated, geographically-redundant international data centers
- Dedicated IP addresses designed to conserve server resources and protect account activity
Our experienced team of Time Matters cloud hosting experts can also help securely migrate your data with minimal disruption to your business, conduct cybersecurity audits, automate software and server security updates, and provide around-the-clock support for your virtual cloud hosting questions. Moving away from in-house solutions and IT support to virtual cloud hosting can also help your firm save roughly $4,000 per month!
Contact our Time Matters hosting experts today to learn how Abacus Private Cloud can protect your software and data from cyber-crime.