May 8, 2020, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Pacific
In January, AbacusNext introduced Abacus Core Cloud, our new cloud application hosting platform that provides a better, faster experience. Join our cloud experts, Thomas “TJ” Schoessow and Tomas Suros, in this 30-minute webinar, to understand the benefits of Core Cloud, focusing on its strengths (both the obvious and behind the scenes).
Here’s a look at what we’ll cover:
- Why now?
- A walk through of the interface and how easy it is to connect, and add users
- Comment on why hundreds of customers have made the switch
- Tutorial on how to migrate documents and data from a Cloudnine Pro/Shared environment into Abacus Core Cloud
- Important information about security, performance, and infrastructure enhancements that support remote work
- “Ask me anything” Q&A session
Core Cloud replaces our Cloudnine Pro/Shared environment, which will no longer be supported at the end of May, 2020.
Thomas “TJ” Schoessow, VP, Technology
Tomas Suros, Director, Global Product Marketing