Any successful global business needs to have the right tools in place to manage their product shipping. This is especially true if you’re using UPS WorldShip to do this internationally. As with any shipping program, you’ll be required to collect sensitive billing and shipping information from your customers and vendors in order to send and receive products. Failing to protect this information using appropriate security safeguards could put your data at risk for potential cyberattacks and data breaches.
Abacus Private Cloud can help you avoid this scenario, along with the costly sanctions and fallout that typically result from a data breach. With Private Cloud, you can install WorldShip and upload sensitive client billing and contact data onto an ePHI-compliant, HIPAA-compliant and renewable data center-powered cloud environment that you can access anywhere from any device. This means that you’ll be able to securely manage your business shipping on the go while enjoying industry-vetted protections such as:
- Five layers of data, physical and server security
- Two-factor authentication
- Flexible and scalable hosting infrastructure that can adapt to your storage needs and to global security standards such as GDPR, ITAR, HITRUST and PIPEDA
- Dedicated IP addresses
- Automated software and security upgrades
- SSL-A rated servers and encrypted device connections
- NIST-compliant data security and information handling protocols
Our global team of WorldShip virtual cloud hosting experts can also help securely migrate your data, conduct cybersecurity audits, and provide around-the-clock support for your hosting questions. Outsourcing your software hosting and management needs to our experienced virtual cloud hosting team will also help you save nearly $4,000 per month compared to on-site solutions.
Contact us today to see how Abacus Private Cloud can encrypt and protect your WorldShip software and data.