As you prepare your clients’ taxes, you’ll need to have the right software locate and fill out the right Canadian tax forms for your clients. In doing so, you’ll need to collect sensitive personally-identifiable information in order to properly file their taxes. Firms that fail to use appropriate safeguards to protect this data could face severe sanctions under PIPEDA and provincial data security laws. Since 80% of companies faced a cybersecurity breach last year, your firm needs to act quickly to protect your professional reputation and mitigate your data security risks.
Abacus Private Cloud can help protect your FormMaster data from cybercriminal activity. This is because all of our accounts are designed to allow you to install FormMaster and store sensitive tax filings in an ePHI and HIPAA-compliant virtual cloud hosting environment that you can access anywhere on any authorized device. This allows you to securely run FormMaster and work on client tax filings on the go while enjoying robust, safeguards such as:
- 256-bit AES encryption
- NIST-compliant information handling and data security protocols
- SSAE-16 SOC 1-3-compliant data centers
- SSL-A rated servers and encrypted device connections
- Flexible hosting infrastructure that can adapt to your storage needs while ensuring 99.9999% uptime
- Customizable security settings that can be tailored to meet PIPEDA, provincial security laws, HITRUST and other standards
In addition, our team of experienced Wolters Kluwer software hosting specialists can help work with you to securely migrate your data and ensure you’re optimally running FormMaster in the cloud. Our specialists can also help conduct cybersecurity audits, automate software and server security updates, and address your other day-to-day hosting needs 24/7.
Contact us to see how Abacus Private Cloud can protect your FormMaster software and data.